Transfer Application to CATÓLICA-LISBON's Undergraduate Programs
This form is valid for applicants who wish to perform a transfer application to the Undergraduate Programs.
In order to submit an application, the applicant must be currently enrolled in a Higher Education Institution in a Bachelor's Degree.
Transfer Application Requirements:
- The applicant must have ideally completed at least one semester and less than 1 year of Higher Education at the time of Application;
- Submit Hard Copy of Transcript of Records of the first year of Higher Education (*1) with recommended Higher Education GPA of 75% or higher;
- Submit Hard Copy of Secondary Education Final Diploma (*1) and transcript of records (with grades);
- Submit Secondary Education Final Examination Certificate, including Valid Math Examination;
- Motivation Letter;
- CV including information regarding English Proficiency;
- Application fee.
- If the submitted documents are written in a language other than Portuguese or English, you will also need to provide an official translation in one of these languages by a registered sworn translator. The translation must be attached to the original document.
- (*1) Hard Copy of the Secondary Education Final Diploma and Higher Education transcript of records with grades must have the Hague Apostille or be certified by the Portuguese Consulate in the study location, by the Student’s Country Consulate in Portugal.