Welcome to the CATÓLICA-LISBON International Undergraduate Program Online Application
This form is eligible only for international applicants who wish to perform a transfer application for our International Undergraduate Programs.
To submit an application, the Applicant must be currently enrolled in a Higher Education Institution in a Bachelors Degree.
Transfer Application Requirements:
- Applicant must have ideally completed at least one semester and less than 1 year of Higher Education at the time of Application;
- Submit Hard Copy of Transcript of Records of first year of Higher Education (*1) with recommended Higher Education GPA of 75% or higher;
- Submit Hard Copy of Secondary Education Final Diploma (*1) and transcript of records (with grades);
- Submit Secondary Education Final Examination Certificate, including Valid Math Examination;
- Motivation Letter;
- CV including information regarding English Proficiency;
- Application fee.
- If the submitted documents are written in a language other than Portuguese or English, you will also need to provide an official translation in one of these languages by a registered sworn translator. The translation must be attached to the original document.
- (*1) Hard Copy of the Secondary Education Final Diploma and Higher Education transcript of records with grades must be certified by the Portuguese Consulate in the study location, by the Student’s Country Consulate in Portugal, or have Apostille of Hague.