Applications for the CATÓLICA-LISBON Summer Academy program of Summer 2023 are now open.
This forms only concerns Undergraduate / Bachelor students or recent graduate students with less than two years of work experience, who wish to submit their application to the CATÓLICA-LISBON Summer Academy program.
For your application to be considered, you must currently be enrolled in or have recently graduated from a Higher Education Institution at Undergraduate / Bachelor level.
If you fulfill our application requirements and wish to apply for one of our Summer Academy programs, you must fill in and submit the application form below, as well as provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Motivation Letter in English
- Updated Transcript of Records of your Undergraduate / Bachelor Program (either a scanned version of an official Transcript of Records or a print screen of your Home University personal student area) *
- Certificate of Enrollment (or Certificate of Company Employment, if applicable) – duly signed and stamped – issued by your Home University (or Company, if applicable) in the past 30 days
- Photograph with blank background
* If you have started a Master program, you must provide the Transcript of Records of both your previous Undergraduate / Bachelor program and your current Master program.
IMPORTANT: In order to benefit from the Exchange Partner School discount, you must be currently enrolled at a university or school, which holds an exchange agreement with CATÓLICA-LISBON.
Optional (highly recommended):
Proof of English proficiency, including TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE, Cambridge Certificates, among others (if you are not a native English speaker)