CATÓLICA-LISBON’s strong connections to the economic and business world, in Portugal and abroad, along with its remarkable Alumni network, will provide unique opportunities for your academic, personal and professional development.
With 98% of CATÓLICA-LISBON students being placed within only three months of graduation and over 85% of students employed before graduating, our numbers confirm the strong preference that companies have in recruiting CATÓLICA-LISBON students.
Below you can find CATÓLICA-LISBON ALUMNI Career examples:
Our Career Services
During your time at CATÓLICA-LISBON, you will work with the Career Services Team to put your career objectives into action. The Career Development Office will work with you from the very first day with the ultimate goal of placing you into the job market.
The activities held will enable your first contact & networking with companies and economic institutions, as well as develop your social skills and prepare your first professional experience:
- Career Advising Sessions, which include individual sessions to identify career objectives and define a strategy for achieving them.
- Our Company Open Days occur throughout the entire academic year, spread over industry sectors. At these events, students have the opportunity to access key recruiting companies in person.
- Career Development Workshops, where students can deepen their knowledge on drawing up a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter and how to behave during selection interviews, etc.
- CV Review: the Career Services holds weekly, at Mondays and Wednesdays, 10-minute sessions which are useful for quick feedback on a CV or cover letter;
- The Summer Internship and Projects Program, which offers a chance to complement your academic training with an enriching professional experience during the summer;
- Interview Preparation: available daily to reply to questions regarding open applications to recruitment processes and signing up for events organized by the Career Services;
Additional Services and Resources
Access to an Online Recruitment Platform, careerNETwork, which provides direct, permanent access to recruiting companies, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This interface provides help with finding recruitment and internship opportunities, applying, signing up for recruitment events and accessing useful careers information.
Additionally, you may access a careers resource center, which collects together information on various sectors, roles, salary levels and recruitment documentation among other things.