CATÓLICA-LISBON Scholarship Program
Our Scholarship Program rewards students who demonstrate a high level academic performance. The program is open to all CATÓLICA-LISBON students who achieve the grade average established for each year.
Conditions for CATÓLICA-LISBON Scholarships
The Average Grades mentioned on the image above were applied to students admitted on the 2019 intake. For the 2020 intake the reference grades can suffer alterations.
Please take into consideration that:
- Scholarships are awarded automatically and in line with the CATÓLICA-LISBON Academic GPA (High School Average and Mathematics Exam);
- Scholarships will be announced at the time of Admission.
- Students awarded with the TOP+ 2 years Scholarship must pass all 1st year subjects, in order to maintain the Scholarship during the 2nd Year.
2nd and 3rd Years
GLOBAL AVERAGE Weighted average of grade of all courses that the student has passed, according to the corresponding number of ECTS.
Please take into consideration that the reference grades can suffer alterations.
How does it Work?
- The Scholarships are awarded each year to all students who fulfill the above requirements, in terms of GPA and ECTS;
- The Scholarships are awarded automatically and there is no need for students to apply for the Program;
- As the scholarships are awarded each year, a student who was ineligible for the first year can be granted a scholarship in the second and/or third year upon fulfilling the requirements mentioned above.
Financial Aid - UCP Social Grants
Since its founding UCP has always made great efforts to ensure that no student is denied access to its courses due to financial restrictions.
Where an application to the University proves that a high potential student requires financial support, the Social Services Office of the University may completely cover or partly cover tuition fees through the following entities:
- Study Grant;
- Reduction of tuition fees.