Find here all you need to know about tuition fees, payments and Scholarships at CATÓLICA-LISBON
Tuition Fees & Scholarships
Fees must be paid by the 10th of each month. In September, the fee may be paid by the 20th.
Should the payment deadline fall on a weekend or bank holiday, the deadline moves to the next working day.
The payment deadline is the same whichever payment method is chosen.
Finally, bear in mind that if you decide to pay by International Bank Transfer some banks charge extra costs. These are students responsibility and when settling tuition fees, students must take these into account. Also, please make sure that you transfer the necessary amount at least 72 working hours in advance.
If you have a Portuguese bank account, you can use Multibanco to make payments via online banking or at an ATM. Please find instructions HERE.
(2) IN PERSON AT THE TREASURY OFFICE
Students can pay in person at the Treasury Office (ground floor of the library building). The following payment formats are accepted:
- Portuguese cheque.
- Portuguese debit card.
- International credit card.
IMPORTANT: Due to the COVID-19 situation, payments in person are discouraged and used only in case of extreme necessity. We strongly recommend you use other payment methods.
In case of doubts you can contact the Treasury Office via email by email@example.com (Ms Cristina Rodrigues); firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr Hugo Brandão) or email@example.com (Ms Vanda Pinheiro).
(3) INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER
If you have an international bank account, you are allowed to pay your tuition fees via a bank transfer, provided that you follow the rules below:
- Any bank transfer charges will be the responsibility of the student. The final amount has to be equal to the amount due. Please ensure that your account for bank charges, and that you transfer the full amount at least 72 working hours in advance.
- If you have not done this procedure during your first year or if you will change the account which you are going to make your International Bank Transfers, you must fill out this form, and send it by email to the Treasury Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). This form is not an account debit authorization. It identifies the student making the payment, as the student may not be the account holder. Your information will not be used for any other purpose.
- If the details requested are incorrect, or if the payments are made using different details to those delivered at the Treasury Office, the system will not validate the payments. You will be responsible for going to the Treasury Office in person as soon as the tuition fee processing is found to be invalid to provide documentary evidence that the payment was made.
- If you need to change the account information that will be used to make the transfers, you should communicate this to the Treasury Office one month in advance.
If you need our bank details, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Master Programs - Intake 2021 & Intake 2020
The Scholarship granted from the beginning of the master program partially covers tuition fees paid during the 1st and 2nd year of the master program, exchange semester excluded. No application needed for the 2nd year.
If you are a Double Degree student, the scholarship covers tuition fees paid during your 1st year at CATÓLICA-LISBON. It does not cover the semesters spent in the partner university nor any administrative costs the partner school might have.