The MSc in Finance prepares students for high level careers in the global financial industry. CATÓLICA-LISBON offers a unique opportunity to prepare for the internationally recognized CFA® Level 1 exam during the degree. You can also pursue an extra exchange semester or a Double Degree at a top international business school.
The MSc in Finance is a rigorous and comprehensive program which aims to develop finance professionals with strong ethics and an in-depth knowledge of the field, both in financial investments and corporate finance.
The program combines theoretical rigor with a practical hands-on approach. Students have the opportunity to explore hedge fund strategies, discuss corporate restructuring, empirically test investment strategies, and immerse themselves in private equity or M&A deals.
CATÓLICA-LISBON offers a unique opportunity to prepare for the internationally recognized CFA® Level 1 exam during the degree. You can also pursue an extra exchange semester or a Double Degree at a top international business school.
Our graduates pursue high level careers in investment banks, other financial institutions, consultancies, and other major corporations all over the world.
Who should apply
- Graduates in Business, Economics, or another Quantitative discipline that seek to improve their financial knowledge and skills in order to pursue a high level international career;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, having recently been ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 40.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 98% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.