The MSc in Business provides strong foundations in management for non-business graduates.
The program introduces students to the core areas of business and provides them with the analytical and soft skills to succeed in today's workplace. Students will prepare for managerial careers by adding business knowledge to their previous academic training.
This high quality program provides non-business graduates with solid understanding of core areas of management. You will acquire the knowledge, analytical tools and soft skills necessary for a successful managerial career.
The MSc in Business will complement and enable you to leverage your undergraduate training. You can choose to bring your management insights to the field of your undergraduate degree, or you can pursue a career in the business area that interests you most. Our Career Development Center will assist you to identify and achieve your career goals.
Who Should Apply
- Graduates with a degree in a field other than Business or Economics who want to obtain a solid understanding of core areas of management in preparation for a management-related career;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, having recently been ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 40.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 98% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.