The MSc in Management with a Specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship provides students with a firm grounding in strategic frameworks, analytical skills, and project and case based learning.
Students can choose from a wide range of electives offered including technology strategy, entrepreneurial finance, innovation management, and project management.
The MSc in Management with Specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship provides the practical and academic knowledge required for high level careers in strategy and entrepreneurship.
Develop your conceptual and analytical skills through applied project and case based learning. Deepen your knowledge of key concepts in Business Strategy, Consulting, and Entrepreneurship through a range of electives. Get ready for today’s complex and exciting business world with courses ranging from technology strategy to entrepreneurial finance and innovation management.
This program can prepare you for a top career in consulting, management, or strategy, or provide you with the tools to launch your own entrepreneurial venture.
Who Should Apply
- Management or Economics graduates who seek to deepen their expertise in strategy and entrepreneurship and to pursue a high level career in strategy and entrepreneurship and to pursue a high level career in strategy, consulting or entrepreneurship;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, having recently been ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 40.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 98% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.