The MSc in Management with a Specialization in Strategic Marketing prepares students for careers in all areas of marketing. The program provides the conceptual frameworks, analytical skills, and industry knowledge to assume a variety of marketing roles, such as product managers, branding specialists or consumer insight analysts.
The MSc in Management with Specialization in Strategic Marketing provides advanced, in-depth training in core aspects of the marketing function.
Develop the conceptual knowledge, analytical and technical skills, and creativity and soft skills to advance to high level marketing positions.
It is an exciting time to be a marketing manager, with technology creating entirely new categories of products and services. In this program you can deepen your knowledge in new forms and contexts of marketing through a broad range of electives. You will also learn to conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research.
This program is designed to provide you with the academic and practical knowledge to succeed in a variety of marketing-related careers. Acquire the expertise and skills to launch a career as a product manager, branding specialist, advertising strategist, or consumer insight analyst.
Who Should Apply
- Management or Economics graduates who seek a high level career in marketing, including in sales, market research and analytics, branding, or advertising;
- Professional experience/internship (up to 2 years), international exposure (exchange, summer school or internship abroad) and extracurricular achievements are highly valued by the Admissions Jury.
- Have a Master degree at one of the preeminent business and economics schools in Europe, having recently been ranked by The Financial Times in the list of Top European Business Schools;
- Became part of an alumni network of more than 40.000 graduates worldwide;
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is well-known for its academic excellence! We offer rigorous quality in every course we teach using state-of-the-art knowledge;
- A Master's degree will ensure better placement success rates, higher autonomy and responsibility during your first jobs and most importantly, greater potential! CATÓLICA-LISBON places over 98% of its graduates in 3 months after completing their degree.