The Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics has a long-standing reputation for innovative teaching and rigorous academic research. During the last years, international recognition has been consistently reinforced, which is reflected in the existing partnerships with several top schools worldwide: MIT-Sloan in The LisbonMBA Program; Kellogg School of Management (Advanced Management Program) in Executive Education and Carnegie Mellon University in the PhD Program. For more information on the school can be found here.
The objective of the Católica Lisbon Innovation Lab (iLab) is to create a forum where leading companies from various industries share, learn and experiment innovative ideas/concepts in the following areas:
- User and Open Innovation;
- New Product and Service Development;
- Idea Management Systems;
- Crowdsourcing and crowdfunding mechanisms;
- Intellectual Property protection;
- Design Management;
- Team Creativity;
- Leveraging Information Technologies for Innovation.
The objectives of the iLab are to provide:
- Access to a pool of experts;
- Discuss, share and get feedback from a set of experts worldwide (professors, researchers, etc…);
- Share lessons learned and best practices;
- Attend workshops with academics, entrepreneurs and business leaders to identify benchmarks and best practices and hear each other experience and lessons learned;
- Stay up to date with the latest trends;
- Network between industries;
- Extend your network to other industries and identify innovation trends and partners that will help you reach your goals;
- Contribute to foster innovation in Portugal;
- Be the actors of innovation in Portugal and get the credit for your competitivity.