At CATÓLICA-LISBON we expect MIF participants to be of exceptional quality.
We are looking for applicants who are willing to enhance their skills and performance through this program, and who will use it to successfully advance their careers. Applicants have to show the commitment, experience and the necessary motivation to both benefit from the MIF Program, as well as be valid contributors to the group.
We recommend that our applicants have at least 2.5 years of professional experience. The diversity of the student body and the richness of the professional experience they bring to the program are vital elements of the learning process. However, we do admit a limited number of outstanding Applicants with less than 2.5 years of working experience.
The CFA® exams, MIF courses, and study materials are in English. Therefore, mastery of the English language is necessary.
Applications are running until February 2022.
The following documents are needed to submit your application:
- Application form;
- Curriculum vitae (CV); maximum length: two pages;
- Statement of purpose;
- Photocopy of official university transcripts confirming your academic qualifications (originals will be confirmed by the MIF Office afterward).
All documents should be submitted online.
Review of application
Once your application is complete, it will be analyzed and we will contact you to schedule an interview with one of the Program Directors. We will subsequently get in touch to let you know whether you have been admitted or not.
The application to MIF is subject to an application fee of € 100 payable after submitting the application process.
For the edition starting on March 2022, the cost is € 11,760* (eleven thousand and seven hundred and sixty euros). Students could pay the program fully, in the beginning, or in 14 installments:
- € 840 enrollment fee 2 weeks after admission (CATÓLICA-LISBON Alumni and those who are admitted until the end of November 30th, 2021 have a 50% discount on this fee);
- Every month between April 2022 and May 2023 with the exception of August 2022: 13 installments of € 840.
These amounts pertain only to the MIF Program and do not include the preparation of the master's thesis, which is priced at € 3,250. This fee may be updated.
* Universidade Católica Portuguesa is exempt from VAT.