At CATÓLICA-LISBON we understand how important it is to find safe and suitable housing, helping to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay in Lisbon.
Learn more about how to find provisional and permanent accommodation through the links made available for you under the “Accommodation” tab.
Note: In order to access privileged information about provisional and permanent accommodation the International Relations Office will provide you with a login and password upon your online application.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON does not offer accommodation on-campus.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON provides its international students with an indicative list of temporary and permanent accommodation options as a service, in order to help them quickly settle down in Lisbon and benefit from discounts if and when applicable. Students are entirely free to use it or not.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON cannot guarantee any room availability at any of the suggested accommodation providers.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON does not intervene – on behalf of any involved party – at any stage of the business relationship between students and any type of accommodation providers.
- CATÓLICA-LISBON is not liable for any dispute or disagreement of any kind that may arise between students and any type of accommodation providers.