The Closing Ceremony of the Executive Education programs will take place on December 14th, at 6:30 pm, at Auditório Cardeal Medeiros for the programs that ended during the second semester of 2018.
The session will bring together 23 courses with about 600 participants, showing the success of these programs, in which the school is prominently leader in Portugal, and the only Portuguese School on the Top 40 worldwide in the Financial Times ranking for Executive Education.
The ceremony will be presided by the Vice-Rector of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Prof. Fernando Ferreira Pinto and attended by the Dean of CATÓLICA-LISBON, Prof. Nuno Fernandes, the Associate Director of the Executive Education, Prof. José Filipe Rafael, as well as the coordinators of several Executive Education programs.
The programs that will receive the diplomas are:
- Advanced Management Program for Executives – 71st edition
- Digital Transformation: Reinventing the Company in the Digital Age – 7th edition
- General Management Program – 2018
- Fintech Disruption Program – 2nd edition
- Digital Marketing Management Program - 12th edition
- Luxury Products and Services Marketing Management Program - 10th edition
- Advanced Program in Project Management and Evaluation - 29th edition
- Specialization Program in Negotiation – 15th edition
- Healthcare Management Program – HMP 7th edition
- Advanced Program in Human Resources – 25th edition
- Leading Pharma: Pharmaceutical Industry Management Program - 8th edition
- General Data Protection Regulation Program – 4th edition
- NOS: IES – 9th edition
- NOS: Management Development Program – 4th edition
- NOS: DPL – 9th edition
- NOS: Strategic Skills Development Program – 3rd edition
- NOS: CFG – 4th edition
- REN: Advanced Management Program – 3rd edition
- Beiersdorf: Energizing People for Innovation 2018
- Grupo José de Mello: Advanced Management Program for Executives – 16th edition
- Navigator: A Marketing Oriented Company – 2nd edition
- Jerónimo Martins: General Management Program for Retail – 5th edition
After the ceremony, dinner will be served at the Lisbon Marriott Hotel.