On the December 9th, the Closing Ceremony of Executive Education programs, that took place in the Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics throughout the year 2014/2015, will take place at Auditório Cardeal Medeiros.
The session will bring together 27 courses with about 650 participants, showing the success of these programs, in which the school is prominently leader in Portugal, and the only school of Portuguese businesses on the global Financial Times ranking for Executive Education.
The ceremony will be presided by the Rector of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Prof. Maria da Glória Garcia and will be attended by the CATÓLICA-LISBON Dean, Prof. Francisco Veloso, the Director of the CATÓLICA-LISBON Executive Education, Prof. Luís Cardoso and the coordinators of the several programs of Executive Education.
The programs that will receive the diplomas are:
- Advanced Management Program for Executives - 65th edition
- Strategic Management and Value Creation - 9th edition
- Management Insights Program: Fundamentals of Management - 1st edition
- General Management Program 2015
- Women in Business - 3rd edition
- Advanced Program in Project Management and Evaluation - 26th edition
- Digital Marketing Management Program - 6th edition
- Advanced Program in Human Resources - 22nd edition
- Specialization Program in Negotiation - 9th edition
- International Taxation Program - 2nd edition
- Healthcare Management Program - 3rd edition
- Leading Pharma: Pharmaceutical Industry Management Program - 5th edition
- Integrated Management Program for Nutritionists and Dietitians - 1st edition
- Postgraduate Course in Pharmacy Management UCP/ANF - 4th edition
- Leadership Development Program UCP/EY - 5th edition
- Advanced Management Program for Executives UCP/GRUPO JOSÉ DE MELLO - 13th edition
- General Management Program for Retail UCP/JERÓNIMO MARTINS - 2nd edition
- Leading Teams Development Program UCP/NESTLÉ
- Basic Management Skills UCP/NOS
- Integrating Sucessfull Teams UCP/NOS
- Leading an Activity Area UCP/NOS
- Strategic Skills Development Program UCP/NOS
- General Management Program UCP/NOS
- General Management Program UCP/SONAE - 18th edition
- Leading for Results UCP/Sonae - 5th edition
- Leading Others UCP/Sonae - 5th edition
- Senior Management Program UCP/TRANSPORTES DE LISBOA
After the ceremony dinner will be served at the Lisbon Marriott Hotel.