In the digital era, the events that happen in the real world are designed automatically, leave an enormous digital footprint, which can be analyzed in an automatic way, to understand what is the process really made by the users.
The tools used for this one are in the framework of Process Mining and Task Mining.
- The digital footprint of the process in the digital environment;
- The reality of the made-up path, versus the expected;
- Process Mining, principles, and presentation;
- Task Mining, principles and presentation;
- Relationship between Process Mining and Automation.