To create the collective responsibility basis, commitment, and team’s connection.
Changing contexts, uncertainty, and remote work highlight the limitations of tough and outdated hierarchies of command and control.
In this program, we explore the collective leadership practices to motivate talent and empower the agile teams, aligned with the organization’s goals.
We polished the techniques to structure and stimulate teamwork, communication, problem analysis, and the discussion of ideas, keeping in mind the goal to answer the new challenges, managing change, improve solutions and obtain results.
We look for ways to request and integrate other’s ideas, giving voice to different perspectives, stimulating an attitude of curiosity, learning, and resilience.
You will have the opportunity to reflect on the present and future challenges that are purposed to his team, discuss the action strategies and plan the techniques whit promote agility, collective responsibility, and the trust that sustain the teams of high performance.
- Managers, team leaders and other staff with leadership responsibilities;
- Project coordinators that need to mobilize people not under their direct management;
- High potential staff that may help to mobilize the team, despite having no management responsibilities.
- Individual and group coaching sessions;
- 360º Questionnaire to explore the strengths and the improvement points;
- Individual preparation project.
See below what our coordinators and participants say about this program:
Look for ways to empower the teams in agile environments.
Engage dialogues that boost up the problem solving and team’s development.
Communicate with impact and justice sense, motivating the team to the action.
Organize the work and the tasks to create agile answers and reach goals.
Enhance group’s smartness, experience, and creativity to surpass new challenges.
Improve processes of decision making as a team.
Motivate the team to change initiatives.