In a context of innovation and change, human resources directors face new challenges:
- How to interact with the top management team as a strategic partner to improve results and develop the organization?
- How to anticipate the future needs of companies in terms of Human Resources?
- How to manage talents to develop teams of high potential among the new generations?
- How to mobilize all the experience, intelligence and creativity of employees?
- How to streamline the digital transformation of internal HRD processes?
- How to rethink the training and development of employees given the evolution of online education and the impact of robotics and artificial intelligence?
We encourage participants to identify their strategic positioning as well as ways to leverage the results of their organization as a whole. The entire program is geared towards having real impact and aligning HRD with the business.
- Explore new perspectives and opportunities for HRD improvement;
- Share good practices, experiences and challenges with other participants;
- Develop a proposal and action plan to present to its administration, to stimulate a change or innovation in its organization;
- Creation of a solid support and sharing group with HRD colleagues that lasts beyond the course.
- Residential weekend to develop the individual proposal and action plan for each participant company, and respective preparation section;
- Visit 2 companies well recognized for their Human Resources practices and work sessions with their HR teams;
- Participation of invited CEOs;
- Possibility to invite to participate in a module of the program an element of the participant work team or organization, stimulating/dynamizing any change in the workplace, ongoing or forecasted.