The International Wine Business Program aims to give a solid training in management and business topics about the wine industry.
The program is lectured by professors from renowned universities in enology and viticulture training, to give participants insights on real world solutions for wine producers, managers and marketeers.
In partnership with:
- Provide advanced knowledge in wine business management;
- Provide skills in key aspects of the wine industry, namely in management, finance, distribution, planning, marketing, consumer behavior, e-business and wine tourism.
- Distinguished professors of enology and viticulture from CATÓLICA-LISBON, as well as from the Faculty of Biotechnology of UCP - Porto;
- Seminars and business visits provided by world top speakers from the wine industry.
- Complementary course offer: Wines of Portugal Academy Program Level II - Official Certification in Portuguese Wines, Promoted by Wines of Portugal.
PLUS: Wines of Portugal Academy Program Level II - Official Certification in Portuguese Wines promoted by Wines of Portugal
The Wine Business Management program participants who have concluded the course can attend the Wines of Portugal Academy Program Level, which grants a certification in Portuguese wines.