- Do you know how to structure your strong areas, creating a "Personal Brand"?
- Do you know how to build professional networking with value?
- Do you know how to take control of your professional career?
- Do you want to work on some of the most consistent "career accelerators"?
- Do you want to know how to make the most of your presence on social networks?
This program focuses on becoming aware of critical success factors for a career and key accelerators that help achieve professional goals. The concept of branding has traditionally been related to companies, but today every manager has to be aware of their existence as a brand. In particular in the digital age, with real-time communication originated by numerous stakeholders, platforms and content have been created and dictate our BRAND. Consequently, professionals must consistently manage what defines their personal branding.
- Understand the meaning of the personal brand, maximizing its performance as a professional;
- Gain confidence in your development, empowering yourself better to manage your career;
- Know how to build and manage a network of professional relationships;
- Define online and offline strategies to communicate the personal brand;
- Acquire reputation and digital security management tools;
- Develop a mission, vision, goals (brand mantra) and create a plan of "branding" and strategic positioning of the personal brand.