Phone: (+351) 217 227 801
- 1st group: started on January 6th (Sold-out)
- 2nd group: started on January 13th (Sold-out)
- 3rd group: started on February 3rd (Sold-out)
- 4th group: started on February 10th (Sold-out)
- 5th group: started on March 10th (Sold-out)
- 6th group: started on April 14th (Sold-out)
- 7th group: starts on May 5th (Last applications)
- 8th group: starts on May 12th (Last applications)
*This program will be taught in portuguese
Schedule: download here
Classes: Saturdays, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Duration: 143 hours
Program content: download here (available in portuguese only)
Participants can choose between a Generalist Option and a Specialization in Marketing or Finance.
PGG - General Management Program, just like PAGE - Advanced Management Program for Executives, provides general training in Company Management. It is aimed at managers who are generally younger or are connected to smaller companies.
The program is divided into a first more general part, which covers the key areas in Management, and a second part dedicated to modules which aim to enhance knowledge, allowing specialization in General Management, Marketing or Finance.
PGG is also unique in terms of its format, since it has been designed using a training model which is totally compatible with the carrying on of a full-time professional activity. Classes are held fortnightly on Saturday mornings and an online platform is also used.
The program requires participants to attend eight modules, each lasting one month, and two forums, always using methods which facilitate time management and online learning.