Tel: (+351) 217 270 250
17th edition*: starts on September 30th, 2021
*Applications open until September 23rd, 2021
This program will be taught in portuguese
Classes: Thursdays and Fridays, from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Duration: 11 weeks | total of 54 hours
The evolution and introduction of new technologies are rapidly changing the way we communicate and make business. These new tools impose a change in the Marketing paradigm. Consumers are becoming more prepared and aware of new media channels and social networks. In addition, consumers play an intervening role with regard to what is said about a company, brands, or products.
Thus, it is imperative that the companies reassess their business models in order to keep on the frontline with regard to competitiveness, and simultaneously meeting the customers' needs and other stakeholders. This program focuses on strategic digital marketing management, and its integration with communication on its traditional models, establishing a parallel between knowledge and the best practices of the market.
The participants will be in contact with different, and distinguished, topics, via case studies, interactive sessions, and workgroup: social media marketing, search engine optimization, blogs, augmented reality techniques, measurement and monitoring of ROI, and multichannel integration.
See below what the program coordinator Professor Pedro Celeste and participants say about this program:
- Understand all aspects of internet marketing and social media marketing;
- Evaluating the power of the social network and its different drivers;
- Projecting and measuring social and viral marketing campaigns;
- Integrating marketing strategies online and offline;
- Maximizing the company's profitability via digital tools of pricing and strategies;
- Developing means to leverage technologies to create virtual reality solutions;
- Integrating Digital Marketing in the brand strategy.
- The program includes 3 self-assessments that allow the participants to evaluate their knowledge about the variety of subjects covered in this program;
- During the program, the participants will develop a practical group project to apply the knowledge acquired.
- There will be 3 workshops to cover different aspects of Digital Marketing: Insights, Management, and Practices.
Joana Santos Silva, Program Director, presents some insights about Voice Search: