Tel: (+351) 217 270 250
5th edition (in person)*: starts on October 7th, 2021
*Applications open until September 30th, 2021
This program will be taught in portuguese
Classes: Thursdays and Fridays, from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Duration: 9 weeks | total of 50 hours
Design Thinking is a methodology of innovation generation, human-centered and especially suitable for complex situations or with high levels of uncertainty. It includes structured, unconventional practices and unprecedented levels of adoption, because of the impact it has on business and people.
In an age when most companies find it difficult to differentiate, where so many new launches fail and where start-up's challenge long-established companies in the market, design thinking emerges as the methodology chosen by the most innovative companies - in which Including Google, Apple, GE, IBM or P&G - and the most admired start-up's.
The Design Thinking for Business Innovation program aims to empower participants to master this methodology. It will sequentially deepen each of its phases, focusing on the empathy process with the target, identifying pain-points and innovation opportunities - using tools such as Customer Journeys, Personas or Jobs To Be Done - in developing new creative approaches and in the process of prototyping (maquetization), as a way to accelerate learning about the solutions to which the target really attributes value.
- A Mindset of a design thinker: explorer, creative, experimentalist and human-centric;
- Accelerated knowledge acquisition through a learn by doing approach.
- Development of a customer-centric business orientation;
- Ability to identify and develop new opportunities for innovation;
- In a group, participants have the opportunity to apply in real cases the design thinking approach, to generate innovation.
- It is going to take place one workshop in a company that will share their experience relating to the design thinking integration.
See below what our coordinators and participants say about this program: