This program is aimed at professionals who do not have a basic academic background in accounting and finance and need to understand and use financial concepts, namely:
- Engineers that need to perform management functions;
- Law professionals that need to understand economical, financial and tax dimensions when solving their clients problems;
- Administrators for whom it is essential to understand the documents that they sign and the legal responsibilities of their function;
- Business area coordinators that need to accompany the economical information, the main KPI's and take the right decisions;
- Entrepreneurs for whom it is essential to study the viability of their projects, testing them with financial evaluations that show the risk and alternative sceneries;
- Stakeholders that need to analyse the evolution and expectations of the company on which they invested.