The Accounting and Finance Program is aimed at corporate managers and personnel who do not have financial functions and/or do not have a specific training in finance, for whom a high calibre training in this area could prove to be an essential factor to improve their performances and, consequently, the evolution of their professional careers.
- Understand the kind of information necessary for making decisions and for management control;
- Dominate the language used by the "finance guys", enabling an additional capacity for dialogue with important sectors of the company and the market;
- Improved capacity to perceive the fiscal impact of diverse choices;
- Enhanced capacity for a critical analysis of questions associated with evaluating investment projects;
- Identifying opportunities and constraints related to the company's different forms of financing;
- Analyse projects, which entails understanding fundamental concepts such as provisional cash-flows and costs of capital, without which decisions might be unsuitable or inadequate.