The Closing Ceremony of the Executive Education programs will take place on january 30th, at 6:30 pm, at Auditório Cardeal Medeiros for the programs that ended during the second semester of 2019.
The session will bring together 24 courses with about 500 participants, showing the success of these programs, in which the School is one of the 25 Best Schools in Europe, according to the Financial Times ranking.
The programs that will receive the diplomas are:
- Advanced Management Program for Executives - PAGE 73rd Ed.
- Advanced Program in Project Management and Evaluation – 30th Ed.
- Advanced Program in Human Resources – PARH 26th Ed.
- Design Thinking for Business Innovation – 3rd Ed.
- BlockChain & Smart Contracts – 1st Ed.
- Digital Transformation: Reinventing the Company in the Digital Age – 8th Ed.
- Commercial and Sales Management Program – PGV 11th Ed.
- Digital Marketing Management Program – 14th Ed.
- The 3 Pillars of Professional and Personal Success: Communicating, Persuading and Negotiating – 15th Ed.
- International Taxation Program – PFI 5th Ed.
- Specialization in Negotiation Program – 17th Ed.
- Fintech Disruption Program – 4th Ed.
- Healthcare Management Program – HMP 8th Ed.
- Luxury Management Program – 11th Ed.
- Leading Pharma: Pharmaceutical Industry Management Program – 9th Ed.
- Jerónimo Martins: General Management Program for Retail – PGGR 6th Ed.
- NOS: DPL - 12th Ed.
- NOS: IES - 12th Ed.
- NOS: LAA - 7th Ed.
- Grupo José de Mello: Advanced Management Program for Executives – PAGE 17th Ed.
- REN: Advanced Management Program – PAG 2019
- NOS: CFG - 5th Ed.
- NOS: PDG - 5th Ed.
After the ceremony, dinner will be served at the Lisbon Marriott Hotel.