The Closing Ceremony of the Executive Education programs will take place on July 10th, at 6:30 pm, at Auditório Cardeal Medeiros for the programs that end during the second semester of 2019.
The session will bring together 27 courses with about 500 participants, showing the success of these programs, in which the School is one of the 25 Best Schools in Europe, according to the Financial Times ranking.
The ceremony will be presided by the Rector of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Prof. Isabel Capeloa Gil and attended by the Dean of CATÓLICA-LISBON, Prof. Filipe Santos, the Director of the Executive Education, Prof. Céline Abecassis-Moedas, as well as the Coordinators of several Executive Education programs.
The programs that will receive the diplomas are:
- Specialization in Negotiation Program – 16th Ed.
- Leading HR Into the Future: Program for Human Resources Directors – 2nd Ed.
- Commercial and Sales Management Program – 9th Ed.
- Branding and Brand Management Program – 5th Ed.
- Leading and Energizing Teams for Performance – 7th Ed.
- Commercial and Sales Management Program – 10th Ed.
- Advanced Management Program for Executives – 72nd Ed.
- Responsible Business: Next Source of Competitive Advantage – 1.ª Ed.
- General Data Protection Program – 5th Ed.
- Big Data: Data Science and Business Analytics – 4th Ed.
- Design Thinking for Business Innovation – 2nd Ed.
- Advanced Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management – 16th Ed.
- Young Pharmacists Management Program – 3rd Ed.
- Tourism Management Program – 5th Ed.
- Young Medical Leaders Program – 10th Ed.
- Fintech Disruption Program – 3rd Ed.
- Program for Performance Management and Controlling – 19th Ed.
- Accounting and Finance Program – 19th Ed.
- Advanced Executive Program in Marketing – 45th Ed.
- Management Program in Digital Marketing – 13rd Ed.
- NOS: IES – 10th Ed.
- NOS: IES – 11th Ed.
- NOS: DPL – 10th edition
- NOS: DPL – 11th edition
- NOS: LAA – 6th Ed.
- NOS: PGG – 4th edition
- NOS: PDGC – 1st Ed.
After the ceremony, dinner will be served at the Lisbon Marriott Hotel.