Setting the Pace
- Main digital skills where organization should invest to take advantage of the technological revolution;
- How to take advantage of new technologies to transform organizations, aiming to increase sales, reduce costs, or create new businesses;
- Main digital skills to be considered in the digital transformation of an organization;
- Role of customer experience, digital operations management, and the business model in the digital transformation of an organization.
- Vision and strategy of a digital product;
- that potential customers are looking in digital products;
- Designing a process that aims to translate customer needs into problem-solving products, using different frameworks, such as: Jobs-to-be-done, Personas, Interviews with users and Value proposition canvas.
- Create and validate a prototype with potential customers of the product;
- Design Thinking Methodology and Design Sprint process:
- Problem / opportunity;
- Exploration of ideas and restriction of ideas to the highest potential;
- Creation of a storyboard, prototype;
- Conducting interviews with potential customers to validate whether the product is solving the identified problem;
- Incorporation of findings into a product requirements document.
Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) ensuring continuous deliveries according to the defined roadmap.
- Product marketing strategy for the launch and growth phase;
- How to define the best digital channels for product promotion;
- Measure the impact of digital channels on product success.
- Product metrics;
- Launch strategy;
- Measurement of product growth, allowing to know if the right product is being built and aligned with business objectives;
- Application of OKRs and AARRR (pirate metrics) frameworks
This is the day that you and your team will be showcasing the awesome product that you have created in a structured, concise and industry ready product pitch.