Rooms and auditoriums
The CATÓLICA-LISBON building accommodates:
- Several classrooms (located on floors 0, 1 and 2);
- 8 auditoriums: 3 of which have capacity for around 200 people and 5 others with lower capacity (located on floors 1 and 2);
- The Thomson Reuters Room that offers Eikon terminals from Thomson-Reuters. This terminals provides economic, financial and market information across industries and across the world, with great scope and depth. (located on floor 0);
- Several study rooms:
- Open space area with computers available 24h/day during the academic calendar (located on floor 0);
- Room 514 open 24h/day when justified (located on floor 1);
- Rooms 515, 516, 517 and 518 which can be used as study rooms outside class time during frequencies and exams (located on floor 1);
- Open space areas throughout the whole building (located on floors 2, 3 and 4).
Canteens, bars and restaurants
Eurest's canteen and bar
Location: Building V on Floor 0
Openings hours of canteen:
- Monday to Friday: 12:30 pm-3:00 pm / 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Saturday: 12:30 pm-3:00 pm
Openings hours of bar:
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am-8:00 pm
"Vila Plana" restaurant
Location: Building V on Floor 4
- Monday to Friday: 12:30 pm-3:00 pm
The restaurant opens exceptionally for groups outside the opening hours specified when agreed in advance with the concession company.
Note: These opening hours (canteens, bars and restaurants) are only valid during the academic calendar.