Phone: (+351) 217 227 801
- 1st intake: started on January 5th, 2019 (SOLD-OUT)
- 2nd intake: starts on January 12th, 2019 (SOLD-OUT)
- 3rd intake: starts on February 2nd, 2019 (SOLD-OUT)
- 4rd intake: starts on February 9th, 2019 (SOLD-OUT)
- 5th intake: starts on March 2nd, 2019 (SOLD-OUT)
- 6th intake: starts on March 30th, 2019 (Last applications)
- 7th intake: starts on May 18th, 2019 (Applications open)
Schedule: download here
Classes: Saturdays, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Duration: 143 hours
Program content: download here (available in portuguese only)
Participants can choose between a Generalist Option and a Specialization in Marketing or Finance.
This program will be taught in Portuguese.
PGG - General Management Program, just like PAGE - Advanced Management Program for Executives, provides general training in Company Management. It is aimed at managers who are generally younger or are connected to smaller companies.
The program is divided into a first more general part, which covers the key areas in Management, and a second part dedicated to modules which aim to enhance knowledge, allowing specialization in General Management, Marketing or Finance.
PGG is also unique in terms of its format, since it has been designed using a training model which is totally compatible with the carrying on of a full-time professional activity. Classes are held fortnightly on Saturday mornings and an online platform is also used.
The program requires participants to attend eight modules, each lasting one month, and two forums, always using methods which facilitate time management and online learning.
Flexible Specialization Choice