Numerous studies have shown that competences as comunicating in an interpersonal context, persuasion and influencing other, negotiating win-win solucions are becoming more one of the most important competences for success. Being so, every manager that wishes to succeed will have to excel in the challenging art of dealing with people, which is the most challenging area in any organization.
The 3 Pillars program develops tools and strategies based on the latest behavioral science that enables individuals to improve their skills in terms of interacting with people, both internally within the organisation (colleagues, collaborators, subordinates, bosses, employee committees, other departments) and externally (clients, suppliers, partners, regulatory and state entities, trade unions and other stakeholders)
, as well as in the various roles that every individual plays outside the professional sphere (family, friends, schools, leisure,...).
- Enhanced self-awareness in terms of behavioural skills;
- Understand how others see us through a 360º questionnaire filled in online;
- Develop tools to deal with challenging situations of interpersonal relationships;
- Receive feedback and individual coaching about communication techniques and strategies for persuasion and negotiation;
- Designing a personal development plan to improve communications, persuasive and negotiating skills.
Methodology: 360º Feedback and Individual Coaching
Developing each participant's skills in terms of communication, persuasion and negotiation by means of an intensive and experiential approach. More than the passive acquisition of knowledge, this program seeks to reinforce attitudes that lead to permanent changes in behaviour. To this end, the program uses active tools such as individual coaching, 360º feedback, oral and written practical exercises, case studies, individual and group role playing and analyses of films.