Applications to the International Undergraduate Programs reopen
on the 9th of July.
International Undergraduate Programs
Economics & Finance
Early Bird applications
Applications: 26 November - 31 May
Application results: 26 July (evening)
Enrollment: 29 July - 2 August
Applications: 9 - 24 July
Application results: 9 August (evening)
Enrollment: 27 - 28 August
Note that Universidade Católica Portuguesa is closed for holidays from the 10th until the 26th of August.
How to apply
You can apply online and send the official documents via land mail on time, or directly at the School Servies (Espaço do Candidato).
School Services (Espaço Candidato)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9h30 a.m. until 5h00 p.m.
Location: 2nd floor of the Library Building, at Universidade Católica Portuguesa in Lisbon
Mandatory documents to apply
- Official High School Certificate with the Mathematics Exam grade and the Certificate of Equivale (contact the Ministry of Education to learn more about this Certificate)
- Copy of your Passport
- 1 Passport Photo
- Curriculum Vitae, in English
- Personal Statement, in English
- English Certificate* (minimum level B2)
*If you do not have an English Language Certificate, you can register for our internal English test that will be held on 11 July, by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Mandatory requirements to enrol
- Vaccination record, with proof of tetanus vaccination
- 1 Passport Photo
- Enrolment form (to fill in at the School Services)
Application fee: 110 euros
Enrolment fee: 360 euros
Tuition Fees: 615 euros x 10 months
Marketing & Admissions Office
Phone: (+351) 217 214 295 / (+351) 21 42 69 862
Walk-in hours: Monday to Friday, 10h30-12h30 a.m. and 2h30-3h30 p.m.
Should you have any additional question regarding the applications or the Programs, please do not hesitate to contact us.